Skip to main content

Class Evaluation


Class Evaluation 


1. I liked how organized this class was, and we always had something to do. Although sometimes it was boring because we had to do the same things everyday.

2. I did not like that this class was always the same thing. We never really did anything fun and interesting. This class was boring and honestly i thought i would learn more about computers but i only learned quotes and how to choose the right.

3. I would say don't do the same thing all the time because then students get bored. I feel like in our class this year a lot of students were tired of having to do the same thing and frequently everyone was becoming uninterested in what we were doing due to it being so repetitive.

4. Yes, I write in my life planning goals journal everyday for at least 5 minutes sometimes it goes on for even longer. This journal has definitely helped me be more organized when it comes to knowing what I have to do and also worked really well to help me organize my thoughts and not just keep them in my head.

5. Yes because i always choose the right and make sure i make smart decisions. Sometimes I feel its easier to just not do what is right and i remember that in the long run that wont benefit me at all. Also, its hard to do what is right when other people are constantly doing wrong things but i got through it by worrying only about myself and my actions.

6. I learned about different careers and helped me look into different career options for the future. This class also showed me examples on how to choose the right and how to grow into a strong and caring person.

7. I will always remember the saying choose the right because it was said so frequently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osteopathic Physician - 2/12/2018

Osteopathic Physician Duties and Responsibilities: Osteopathic Physicians practice osteopathy which is the idea that moving bones and joints can cause good health Salary: Osteopathic physicians make around $150,000 or more a year.  Educational Requirements: In order to become an Osteopathic Physician you need to go to Osteopathic college and do training Demand or need: It was predicted to grow 20% from 2010 to 2020  Reflection: I would not like to be an osteopathic physician because it does not interest me and i feel like i would get bored doing it. 

Medical Career Path - 1/19/18

Pharmacy Technician  1. Duties and Responsibilities: A pharmacy technician is in charge of making sure patients understand the medicine they are receiving. They need to have a big understanding of all medical drugs. They need to be able to dispense the proper amount of medicine and have to understand what all of the medicines do.  2. Salary: A pharmacy technician makes over $30,000 yearly which equals to around $14 an hour.  3. Educational Requirements: In order to become a pharmacy technician you need to have a high school diploma. It is also recommended to have some kind of pharmacy technical school that you have attended.  4. Every year more and more pharmacies are being created, as the growth of pharmacies happen so does the need for pharmacy technicians. 5. Reflection: I think this would be an interesting job because i find medicines interesting and i would like to know more about them.   

Student Success Statement - 1/8/18

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life the right way, the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."                                                                 - Dr. Randy Pausch I agree with this quote greatly, i believe it's important to always remember this quote too. I agree with this quote because i have seen it happen to other people and to me as well. Growing up my goal was to always be a good person and to be genuinely happy. I remember making up 'plans' to  make sure i achieved what i wanted. My first step was to be a good positive person, i noticed that once i had started spreading kindness to everyone, i began being more positive towards myself and got the same response i was giving to myself. Another big t...