"The most important thing you will ever have is good values." - Dennis PragerReflection: I think this quote is true. For some people, they may not realize how true this is until they are faced with a situation where they have to put their values in front of their feelings. Although some may argue that there is better things in life than simple values they don't understand what this quote is truly saying. I agree with this quote because when I am faced with a difficult situation I always choose my values instead of my feelings, because my feelings will always want to do the right thing for myself and that is not always the best thing to do.
Operating Room Technician Duties and Responsibilities: An operating room technician is in charge of preparing the O.R for surgery and making sure all needed tools are available. Salary: In 2010 the median salary for a person in this career would make around $40,000 a year. Education: In order to become an operating room technician you need to have a high school diploma. You also need to have completed a surgical technology program. Demand or need: This profession is expect to grow up to 20% in the next couple years. I think this job is really important and necessary but i don't see myself doing it. This job is interesting because you get the chance to observe surgeries and do stuff like that. You also get to learn more and gain more knowledge on the human body.
Comments
Post a Comment