Skip to main content

Student Success STatement - 5/4/2018


 Image result

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values." - Dennis Prager 
Reflection:  I think this quote is true. For some people, they may not realize how true this is until they are faced with a situation where they have to put their values in front of their feelings. Although some may argue that there is better things in life than simple values they don't understand what this quote is truly saying. I agree with this quote because when I am faced with a difficult situation I always choose my values instead of my feelings, because my feelings will always want to do the right thing for myself and that is not always the best thing to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osteopathic Physician - 2/12/2018

Osteopathic Physician Duties and Responsibilities: Osteopathic Physicians practice osteopathy which is the idea that moving bones and joints can cause good health Salary: Osteopathic physicians make around $150,000 or more a year.  Educational Requirements: In order to become an Osteopathic Physician you need to go to Osteopathic college and do training Demand or need: It was predicted to grow 20% from 2010 to 2020  Reflection: I would not like to be an osteopathic physician because it does not interest me and i feel like i would get bored doing it. 

Medical Career Path - 1/19/18

Pharmacy Technician  1. Duties and Responsibilities: A pharmacy technician is in charge of making sure patients understand the medicine they are receiving. They need to have a big understanding of all medical drugs. They need to be able to dispense the proper amount of medicine and have to understand what all of the medicines do.  2. Salary: A pharmacy technician makes over $30,000 yearly which equals to around $14 an hour.  3. Educational Requirements: In order to become a pharmacy technician you need to have a high school diploma. It is also recommended to have some kind of pharmacy technical school that you have attended.  4. Every year more and more pharmacies are being created, as the growth of pharmacies happen so does the need for pharmacy technicians. 5. Reflection: I think this would be an interesting job because i find medicines interesting and i would like to know more about them.   

Student Success Statement - 1/8/18

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life the right way, the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."                                                                 - Dr. Randy Pausch I agree with this quote greatly, i believe it's important to always remember this quote too. I agree with this quote because i have seen it happen to other people and to me as well. Growing up my goal was to always be a good person and to be genuinely happy. I remember making up 'plans' to  make sure i achieved what i wanted. My first step was to be a good positive person, i noticed that once i had started spreading kindness to everyone, i began being more positive towards myself and got the same response i was giving to myself. Another big t...