Skip to main content

Class Evaluation


Class Evaluation 


1. I liked how organized this class was, and we always had something to do. Although sometimes it was boring because we had to do the same things everyday.

2. I did not like that this class was always the same thing. We never really did anything fun and interesting. This class was boring and honestly i thought i would learn more about computers but i only learned quotes and how to choose the right.

3. I would say don't do the same thing all the time because then students get bored. I feel like in our class this year a lot of students were tired of having to do the same thing and frequently everyone was becoming uninterested in what we were doing due to it being so repetitive.

4. Yes, I write in my life planning goals journal everyday for at least 5 minutes sometimes it goes on for even longer. This journal has definitely helped me be more organized when it comes to knowing what I have to do and also worked really well to help me organize my thoughts and not just keep them in my head.

5. Yes because i always choose the right and make sure i make smart decisions. Sometimes I feel its easier to just not do what is right and i remember that in the long run that wont benefit me at all. Also, its hard to do what is right when other people are constantly doing wrong things but i got through it by worrying only about myself and my actions.

6. I learned about different careers and helped me look into different career options for the future. This class also showed me examples on how to choose the right and how to grow into a strong and caring person.

7. I will always remember the saying choose the right because it was said so frequently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Success Statement - 4/12/2018

"I have been asked what I mean by 'word of honor.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching even far into the ground - there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? NO, never! I'd die first." - Karl G. Maeser I dont really u nderstand this quote because its comparing two things that are nothing alike. Also why would anyone ever give their word never to cross it? This statement doesn't make sense and doesnt even tell us what exactly his words of honor are. I think its good for him that maybe he understnads tis quote, but  dont. Also, I dont think he would keep his word of honor if he admits to trying to escape a prison that he was in their for a crime he had comitted. I dont think this quote nmakes much sense because in order to g

Student Success Statement - 5/8/2018

" If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing, I'm going to succeed." - Dan Dierdorf I think this quote means that if you know what you want in life and are determined, you will succeed and continue to strive for greatness. I agree with this quote because when you are focused on doing something bad nothing good will ever come out of it. When you know what goals you want and are going to make a positive impact on your life, the steps you take to complete the goal will lead you to do the right thing. Everythign in ife has an outcome so might as well do something good so the outcome could also be good. Life is full of ups and downs so it is almsot impossible to do good ALL the time but it is important to learn from your mistakes. 

Medical Career - 1/10/18

Medical Career Path: Nursing Home Administrator  Duties and Responsibilities: The job of a nursing home administrator is to oversee staff, to make sure they have all medical supply in stock, to  make sure finances are okay, and to make sure everyone is doing their job correctly.  Salary: A Nursing Home Administrator earns up to around $94,500 Educational Requirements: In order to become a home administrator you need to complete a 4 year bachelor's program and you will have to pass a state licensing exam. If you are a more advanced employer you will require a masters.  Demand or need: The demand for Nursing Home Administrators is going up, it is expected that this profession will grow up to 17% in the next 5 years.  Reflection: I think this would be a cool job because it will help several people. The times i have visited nursing homes i have always noticed the lack of attention they give each patient and i think that if i were to become one i would make sure eve