Skip to main content

Student Success Statement - March 9, 2018

" I trust that my hard work will pay off " - Tyler Haws 

This quote is being said by a formal BYU student. He played basketball for the school team and was very successful. This quote was said by him when talking about him playing. I agree with this quote  because when you are optomistic and positive about something, like hard work paying off, it will happen if you trust yourself. I work hard for many things like school and while I was  playing a sport I would but all my effort in. I always made sure I had a good minset about everything and that i trusted myself and God. When I began trusting myself I noticed I had more success, so i started doing that more often. After a while I started noticing the long term affects of me trusting myself. I was on honor roll and my teachers all believed in me and thought positively about me. 


Image result for tyler hawsImage result for tyler haws

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osteopathic Physician - 2/12/2018

Osteopathic Physician Duties and Responsibilities: Osteopathic Physicians practice osteopathy which is the idea that moving bones and joints can cause good health Salary: Osteopathic physicians make around $150,000 or more a year.  Educational Requirements: In order to become an Osteopathic Physician you need to go to Osteopathic college and do training Demand or need: It was predicted to grow 20% from 2010 to 2020  Reflection: I would not like to be an osteopathic physician because it does not interest me and i feel like i would get bored doing it. 

Medical Career Path - 1/19/18

Pharmacy Technician  1. Duties and Responsibilities: A pharmacy technician is in charge of making sure patients understand the medicine they are receiving. They need to have a big understanding of all medical drugs. They need to be able to dispense the proper amount of medicine and have to understand what all of the medicines do.  2. Salary: A pharmacy technician makes over $30,000 yearly which equals to around $14 an hour.  3. Educational Requirements: In order to become a pharmacy technician you need to have a high school diploma. It is also recommended to have some kind of pharmacy technical school that you have attended.  4. Every year more and more pharmacies are being created, as the growth of pharmacies happen so does the need for pharmacy technicians. 5. Reflection: I think this would be an interesting job because i find medicines interesting and i would like to know more about them.   

Student Success Statement - 1/8/18

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life the right way, the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."                                                                 - Dr. Randy Pausch I agree with this quote greatly, i believe it's important to always remember this quote too. I agree with this quote because i have seen it happen to other people and to me as well. Growing up my goal was to always be a good person and to be genuinely happy. I remember making up 'plans' to  make sure i achieved what i wanted. My first step was to be a good positive person, i noticed that once i had started spreading kindness to everyone, i began being more positive towards myself and got the same response i was giving to myself. Another big t...